Wednesday, June 1, 2011

THANK YOU!!!

WOW!! It has only been 2 weeks since I signed up for the marathon and pledged to raise $1000. So far I have raised $1,227!! I just can't thank everyone enough for your generosity... and the fact that you actually think I can do this thing! (Kris, I am going to need that race day pep talk... aka kick in the rear!) I am going to continue raising money because I think this is a great cause, and as a teacher I know more research in the field of autism is needed to discover causes, treatment and prevention of this disability. Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your support and donations! I hope its not just Maggie, Sandy and my dad reading this!

P.S. I recruited a running buddy! Jennifer J. Steinborn was suckered into the marathon as well! She is running for the American Cancer Society! Let the training begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment